Career in China
Provide Quality Services to Chinese Clients and Quality International Education & Career Experience to U.S. Talents so as to Promote Exchanges & Economic Win-win Situations between the U.S. and China.
English teacher for Chinese students from private or public schools from elementaries to universities.
* Graduated from accredited universities and colleges.
* English speaker.
* Passion for international career.
Beijing, Shanghai, Changsha, Xi’an, Dalian, and Xiamen…etc, China
* 5,000 – 20,000+ RMB/month. (Depends on locations, working hours, experience etc.)
* International air fair reimbursement (with at least one year contract).
* Chinese “Z” work VISA provided & Apartment or housing allowance..
* 95% placement rate for qualified applicants.
* Orientation and training for recruited candidates.
* Free airport arrival pickup.
* Medical insurance in China.
* Paid vacations & merit-base bonus.
* Learn Chinese languages and culture.
Department of International Recruitment
(510) 489-0288 ; (510) 489-0298
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org